Monday, June 11, 2012

Cool

Cat de cool trebuie sa fie sa ai voce, sa poti sa te urci pe o scena si sa canti cu toata fiinta ta! Cata dragoste poti sa transmiti si cata iubire se raspandeste de jur imprejur?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=hImI_sCX5hw&feature=endscreen

"Somewhere I Belong"
(When this began)/I had nothing to say
And I get lost in the nothingness inside of me
(I was confused)/ And I let it all out to find
That I’m not the only person with these things in mind
(Inside of me)/ But all that they can see the words revealed
Is the only real thing that I’ve got left to feel
(Nothing to lose)/ Just stuck, hollow and alone
And the fault is my own, and the fault is my own
I wanna heal, I wanna feel what I thought was never real
I wanna let go of the pain I’ve felt so long
(Erase all the pain till it’s gone)/ I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along/ Somewhere I belong
And I’ve got nothing to say/ I can’t believe I didn’t fall right down on my face
(I was confused)/ Looking everywhere only to find
That it’s not the way I had imagined it all in my mind(So what am I)/ What do I have but negativity
’Cause I can’t justify the way, everyone is looking at me
(Nothing to lose)/ Nothing to gain, hollow and alone
And the fault is my own, and the fault is my own
I will never know myself until I do this on my own
And I will never feel anything else, until my wounds are healed
I will never be anything till I break away from me
I will break away, I'll find myself today
I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m somewhere I belong
I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m somewhere I belong
Somewhere I belong

No comments:

Post a Comment